House & Home Center
- Your Guide to Overcoming House Shaming
Many people feel home ownership is a marker of success or maturity, or the best possible investment. But if it isn’t the right move for you, don’t let house shaming convince you otherwise.
- Do You Know the Difference between Being Pre-approved and Pre-qualified for a Home Loan?
Knowing the difference and following the prescribed home loan application procedure can mean the difference between getting the house you want and losing out to another buyer.
- Your Pets Affect the Value of Your Home
Not matter how much you love them, pets can have a detrimental effect on the value of your home when it’s time to sell. Luckily, there are things you can do to mitigate these effects.
- How to Use Home Sharing Websites for Extra Income
You may not think you have the space to earn rental income from your home, but with home-sharing websites like Airbnb, all you need is an extra bedroom, or just a pull-out futon.
- Buying Furniture on a Budget
You don’t have to be an interior designer to land good deals.
- Stay Warm and Lower Your Energy Bill This Winter
Keep the warm air in and stay cozy!