- Auto and Home Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Insurance Basics
- Life, Disability, and Long-term Care Insurance
- 5 Types of Insurance You Never Knew Existed
Insurance policies help the insured cope with unexpected life events—like damage to a home, illness, death of a loved one, or loss of luggage while traveling. Or alien abduction.
- Do You Have a Clue about C.L.U.E. Reports?
Most Americans don’t know there’s a report, much like a credit report, about home and auto insurance claims that could affect their premiums and the true cost of a home they’re looking to buy.
- Health Insurance Options for Young Adults
Before despairing about the complexity of health care coverage, read about these options for young adults under 30.
- Is Collision and Comprehensive Coverage Costing You More Than It's Worth?
Insurance is meant to provide peace of mind, but in some cases coverage might be unnecessary.
- What to Do After an Accident if You're Uninsured
Can you feel assured without insurance?
- Peace of Mind for Renters Can Cost Less Than You Think
Your belongings are your responsibility. But it’s surprisingly inexpensive to keep them safe.