- 8 Keys to Becoming Financially Independent
Most people aspire to become financially independent, but few actually think about or take the actions necessary to reach independence.
- Preparing Financially for a Layoff
What can you do to prepare for a possible layoff?
- Laid Off and the Bills Keep Coming
What is worse than losing your job? The bills just keep arriving even after any available unemployment benefits have been exhausted.
- Money Management for Newlyweds
Shake the rice from your hair; it is time to budget!
- Financial Advice for Newlyweds
If youíre part of a newly married couple, you may be coping with what can be a difficult transition from single life, combining your financial life with your spouseís.
- Check Your Romantic Ideas about Money at the Altar
For millions of couples, pooling finances after years of making their own money decisions and combining incomes can cause marital conflict.
- Affording Baby: Planning for Your Bundle of Joy
Providing for the well-being of baby, as well as mom and dad, requires a fair amount of planning before the arrival of the big day.
- Dividing Assets: What to Do in a Divorce
One of the most difficult parts of divorce is the division of marital assets.